NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING AND PUBLIC HEARING
Special Meeting of the Board of Directors Santa Ynez River Water Conservation District
and Public Hearing on 2022 Proposed Adjustments to Division Boundaries
will be held at 6:30 pm, Wednesday, March 9, 2022 **DATE CORRECTION**
at the VANDENBERG VILLAGE COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
3745 Constellation Rd., Lompoc, California
- *AS PER SANTA BARBARA COUNTY HEALTH OFFICER ORDER NO. 2022-10.1, UNVACCINATED ATTENDEES MUST WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES WHILE ATTENDING THE MEETING IN AN INDOOR PUBLIC SETTING
Remote participation also available via ZOOM
You do NOT need to create a ZOOM account or login with email for meeting participation.
- ZOOM.us - “Join a Meeting”
- Meeting ID: 985 5498 3447 Meeting Passcode: 069317
- DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-669-900-6833
- PHONE MEETING ID: 985 5498 3447 # Meeting Passcode: 069317 #
If your device does not have a microphone or speakers, you can call in for audio with the phone number and Meeting ID listed above to listen and participate while viewing the live presentation online.
In the interest of clear reception and efficient administration of the meeting, all persons participating remotely are respectfully requested to mute their line after logging or dialing-in and at all times unless speaking.
ALL LINKS TO THE MEETING DOCUMENTS ARE FIXED. We appologize for earlier errors with the links.