SYRWCD Board of Directors Regular Meeting - Remote Public Participation Only
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE SANTA YNEZ RIVER WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT will hold a Regular Meeting at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 with remote public participation only via ZOOM.us or teleconference.
- Pursuant to AB361, Directors may participate in this meeting via teleconference.
Option 1: Join now with this computer or device
Join Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 879 1717 2863 Passcode: 316319
Option 2: Join via telephone (one-touch link)
Option 3: Dial by your location or US Toll-free
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 879 1717 2863 Passcode: 316319
- You do NOT need to create a ZOOM account or login with email for meeting participation.
Important Notice Regarding Public Participation in Video/Teleconference Meeting: Those who wish to provide public comment on an Agenda Item, or who otherwise are making a presentation to the Board of Directors, may participate in the meeting by phone or computer using the meeting ID number and passcode above. Those wishing to submit written comments instead, please submit comments and materials to the District via electronic mail at email@example.com or dropped off at the District office. All submittals of written comments must be received by the District no later than 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 and should indicate “PUBLIC COMMENT” in the subject line.