NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE SANTA YNEZ RIVER WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT will hold a Special Meeting at 6:30 pm on Thursday, February 16, 2023 through remote participation only via ZOOM.us.
- Pursuant to AB361, Directors may participate in this meeting via teleconference.
To access the meeting via telephone, please dial: 1-669-900-6833
And/or via the Web at: http://join.zoom.us - “Join a Meeting”
- Meeting ID: 854 6088 8913
- Meeting Passcode: 331036
- You do NOT need to create a ZOOM account or login with email for meeting participation.
- If your device does not have a microphone or speakers, you can call in for audio with the phone number and Meeting ID listed above to listen and participate. (*6 = Mute/unmute) (*9 = Raise/lower hand)
- In the interest of clear reception and efficient administration of the meeting, all persons participating remotely are respectfully requested to mute their line after logging or dialing-in and remain muted at all times unless speaking.
Video/Teleconference Meeting During Coronavirus (COVID-19) State of Emergency: As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be available via video/teleconference as recommended by Santa Barbara County Public Health and authorized by Government Code section 54953(e) (State Assembly Bill 361).
Important Notice Regarding Public Participation in Video/Teleconference Meeting: Those who wish to provide public comment on an Agenda Item, or who otherwise are making a presentation to the Board of Directors, may participate in the meeting by phone or computer using the meeting ID number and passcode above. Those wishing to submit written comments instead, please submit comments and materials to the District via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the District office. All submittals of written comments must be received by the District no later than 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 and should indicate “PUBLIC COMMENT” in the subject line. To the extent practicable, public comments and materials received in advance pursuant to this timeframe will be read into the public record during the meeting. Public comments and materials not read into the record will become part of the post-meeting Board packet materials available to the public and posted on the District website.