Skip to main content

Report Water Supply Shortage


May contain: text and letter

Report your water shortage to the State of California Department of Water Resources (CA DWR)

The site is for Californians not served by a public water system who are experiencing problems with water supply from a groundwater well, surface water source or other source. You can report your water shortage for household, Agriculture/Irrigation or combination of uses in a few easy steps to inform state and local agencies on drought impacts.

Here is the LINK to submit a report:  My Dry Water Supply

Link to register for free water: Regional Bottled Water Program for Central Coast Households


May contain: flyer, paper, brochure, advertisement, and poster
Download Reporting Dry Wells Flyer (PDF)


Join our mailing list